Caboolture Lions Softball ClubQLD 4053
Caboolture Lions Softball Club has also registered Goods & Services Tax (often known as GST) since 01 Jan 1900. Goods and services tax, applies to most Australian businesses, is a broad-based tax of 10% on most goods, services and other items sold or consumed in Australia.
Caboolture Lions Softball Club is an Other Unincorporated Entity.
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union.
Some club-like characteristics are that:
- there are members of the association
- the members will normally be free to join or leave the association
- the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association
- as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association
- there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and
- there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers.
The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
with Caboolture Lions Softball Club
Amrata Other Unincorporated Entity in QLD 4053
50 593 788 640 is an Australian Business Number of Caboolture Lions Softball Club which is currently active from 14 Jun 2019.
|ABN||50 593 788 640|
|Name||Caboolture Lions Softball Club|
|Type||Other Unincorporated Entity|
|GST||Registered from 01 Jan 1900|